Monday, March 3, 2008

My life would be different!!

My life would be completely different if I did not have any muscles in my face. A tremendous amount of communication comes from facial expression. I wouldn't be able to smile or frown, or make a sour face when I ate something that didn't taste good. If my skeleton was on the outside of me first off that would just be nasty. Secondly I'd have to be real careful since there would be nothing protecting my bones. If I had no bones in my feet or hands, that would be difficult. I'd have to ride the mobile buggies around at the grocery store and since my hands probably wouldn't function someone would have to get the groceries for me. I wouldn't be able to type like I am now, or pick up a pencil. If my muscles did not connect to my bones, I would of course have both, but they would not work together like they should. I'd probably be able to do things, but I wouldn't be that strong. Yeah my life would definitely be different.

1 comment:

Duval said...

This was pretty good. I can tell that you thought about your answers. The assignment asks for a paragraph response to each question. You did address 4 questions (like you were supposed to), but you did not answer them with a full paragraph that really explains how things would be different. Overall, you did do a good job.